- Light and easy to manoeuvre – one person can easily position
- Holds 20 litres of water spread evenly across 3 tanks when in use
- When lifting the water transfers to the tank over the wheels ensuring easy manoeuvrability
- Removable lifting handle means nothing encroaches the playing court
- Very stable, the unit is almost impossible to tip over
- Easily accessible plug for easy filling and emptying
- Non-marking rubber wheels
- Easily disassembled for storage
- Ideal for home use or school multi-sport courts
- Super-tough polyethylene water tanks
- Steel Frame finish is sandblasted and Powder coated with rust protection and colour
- 2 units required per court
- Hot Dip Galvanised option available
Peterhead School, Hastings, Martin Genet, Principal – We have been hugely impressed by the friendly, reliable service of our purchase of Mobile Netball, Mobile Tennis & Mobile Hockey Goals. Equipment has been stunning in its ease of use, durability and reliability.
Duntroom School, Oamaru, Bev Conlan, Principal – Wow I am impressed. Very happy with nets (2 x TP Mob A units) and goal posts (4 x NB Mob D). Very effective and easy to use. Many thanks.
Havelock North High School, Doug Sutherland, Project Manager – I am writing on behalf of the Havelock North High School staff, parents, and community to thank you and your company for supplying and assembling the Tennis Mobile Deluxe, Netball Mobile Deluxe & Hockey Mobile Deluxe goals for our astrograss all weather surface.
We are very pleased with the quality of the product and its performance and are extremely proud to have this as a school and community asset.
As project manager, I wish to thank you very much for the extra time and effort you put into assembling your products for our school and community.