- 1350 wide blade
- No joints to rust, will last for years
- Lightweight hot dipped galvanised steel construction
- Ideal for cleaning hard and synthetic surfaces, removes wear and surface grit
- Soft, flexible rubber will not mark court surfaces
- Rubber wheels for manoeuvrability and control
- Comes with rubber blade
- Replacement rubbers can be purchased seperately
Henderson Bowling Club, Auckland, Tony Redpath – Really pleased with our Hydroblades and wish to purchase 2 more.
Keith Andrews Trucks Ltd, Whangarei, Chris Hart – The hydro blades are a great success. I will be taking 3 down to our Manukau branch tomorrow. Thanks for your prompt service.
Springfield Tennis Club Incorporated, Raewyn Heywood – We received the hydro blades yesterday, thank you very much. They have probably all ready been used today.